Elmquist Eye Group is looking for an experienced ophthalmic assistant or technician to join our team! Scribe experience is a plus. Certification is a plus but not required. We offer a respectful, caring work environment where you will always feel appreciated. Our staff describes our practice like a second family, and the doctors and managers truly care about the patients and staff.
Some key responsibilities of an ophthalmic assistant/technician include:
- History taking
- Visual acuity measurement
- Refractometry (measurements for eyeglasses prescription)
- Tonometry (measure eye pressure)
- Measure pupil size and reactivity
- Visual field testing
- Corneal topography
- Fundus Photography
- Assist with contact lens fitting, and patient instruction
- Prepare for and assist with in-office procedures
- Documentation in Electronic Health Records
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits as well as both full and flex-time schedules. If you have a strong work ethic, are goal oriented and looking for a great place to work, please email your resume to email@example.com.