Responsible to develop and lead the Foundation’s strategic Annual Communications Plan and provide leadership to annual giving campaign and special events, fee-for-service and sponsorship revenue.
MUST have PRIOR EXPERIENCE and proven success in communications, public relations and fundraising, use of social media including Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.
Must be energetic, self-starter, and have proven successful leadership skills with ability to provide leadership and delegation to volunteers.
Communications & Fundraising
- Conceptualize, create, design, layout and produce high-quality print, web and visual components of the Foundation’s communication and fundraising plan.
- Manage the Foundation’s efforts across several social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram, etc., remaining up-to-date on trends and platforms.
- Provide leadership to production of promotional videos, photographs, stories, blog content to website and social media outlets.
- Develop and provide leadership, direction, and coordination to communication and fundraising plans.
- Ensure consistency in message and brand, assuring copy that is consistent and an accurate reflection of the Foundation’s various fund vehicles for a variety of marketing materials including press releases, promotional brochures, advertisements, etc.
- Provide clear, concise, consistent messaging to the community through media vehicles; print, radio, television and social media.
- Provide leadership and inventiveness to Donor and Prospect events, receptions, etc.
- Assist in providing leadership in setting up presentations to social clubs, professional organizations, etc.
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication and proofreading skills.
- Provide design, development, and layout of Annual Report / Fundraising Event Planning.
- Assist in presentation development and scheduling, development of packets, materials, logistics, etc.
Four-year college degree preferred, minimum 2 years of marketing/fundraising experience.
Knowledge of Southwest Florida community and existing relationships with community leaders, key influencers and potential contributors is preferred.
Experience recruiting, supporting and supervising volunteer committee members who work together toward a common goal.
Progressive, proven track record in fundraising, social media, and donor development.
Communication: Excellent verbal and written skills
Fundraising: Sales experience; advertising, sponsorship,
fee-for-service revenue preferred.
Collaboration: Ability to facilitate teamwork and inspire cooperation with staff, volunteers, nonprofit members, and key stakeholders.
Interpersonal skills: Energetic, self-starter with the ability to multi-task, adapt and persevere in the face of changing conditions, lead teams of diverse stakeholders, create and implement a vision and plan for success within job responsibilities.