SCORE Naples will host “Choose Your Counselor” from 9:15 a.m.
The program offers free weekend mentoring. Attendees can select a counselor who best suits their needs and schedule a one-hour appointment with them online.
- Jeanine Cotter, a business owner with 34 years of experience;
- Norm Stern, marketing and management instructor at the Lutgert College of Business;
- Ron Wilson, adjunct professor in business and economics at Singapore Management University and mentor at the Institute for Entrepreneurship at Florida Gulf Coast University;
- Gail Steckler, treasurer of a family-owned consulting business from startup to sale and founding board member of a community bank;
- Jim Dallet, who has 45 years of experience in retail pharmacy management and ownership;
- J.B. Brenner, who owned and operated a chain of 32 retail pet stores in three states over a 40-year period and one of the top 10 pet e-commerce businesses in the U.S.
For registration, go to scorenaples.org or call (239) 430 0081.