Nearly 300 community and business leaders cheered on the 2019 Small Business of the Year and Bonita Springs Citizen of the Year Award winners at the Bonita Springs Area Chamber of Commerce’s Awards Celebration Luncheon.
The program closed with a special announcement about the opening of The Hub, a new community workspace located
- The 2019 Small Business of the Year Award was presented to Stickboy Creative.
- The Bonita Springs Citizen of the Year Award was presented to Harlan Parrish, Lee County President of FineMark National Bank & Trust.
- The 13th Honorary Pat Lord Award was presented to Danville Leadbetter of London Bay Homes, who helped the Bonita Chamber team design and create The Hub.
- The Chamber Appreciation Award was presented to Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS.
- Outgoing Board of Directors Chairman Kim Hastings presented the Chairman’s Award to Westley Weidenmiller of
PresstigePrinting and welcomed incoming chairman Rich Mancini of Henderson Franklin. Dianne E. Jacob of PNC Bank was the keynote speaker