Wish to Sidestep the Spam Folder?
Spam is the scourge of the Internet. From phishing messages to malicious attachments and links to viruses, it affects all of us. If you are running email marketing campaigns, your goal is to get past the spam filter which can be no easy task.
Here are a few ideas for you:
- Require a double opt-in to your list
- Keep your list fresh and accurate
- Send test messages
- Don’t use spammy copy. Here are a few things that trigger spam filters:
- Using all caps
- Mentioning a lot of money
- Using lots of exclamation points
- Using the word ‘free’ too many times
- Using trigger words like ‘iPhone’ or ‘money making’