Do you love the eye care industry and want to expand your skills with additional training as an ophthalmic assistant or technician?
Elmquist Eye Group is hiring now, and we are willing to cross-train those with related experience. Back office experience, certification, and scribe experience are a plus, but not required.
We offer a respectful, caring work environment where you will always feel appreciated. In fact, our staff describes our practice
Some key responsibilities of an ophthalmic assistant/technician include:
- History taking
- Visual acuity measurement
- Ocular Photography & Testing
- Assist with contact lens fitting, and patient instruction
- Prepare for and assist with in-office procedures
- Documentation in Electronic Health Records
If you have a strong work ethic, are goal oriented and looking for a great place to work, please email your resume to: email@example.com.