The Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce’s Women in Business Committee has named the top five finalists for its 14th annual APEX Awards.
The finalists were announced during the committee’s monthly networking event on June 5th.
The five finalists are:
- Kathleen O. Berkey, shareholder attorney, and certified land planner, Becker & Poliakoff, P.A.;
- Kelly L. Fayer, attorney, Kelly L. Fayer, P.A.;
- Kerri A. Goldsmith, financial advisor, HBKS Wealth Advisors;
- Julie Koester, founder, managing partner, president, Dragon Horse Media LLC;
- Karen L. Mosteller, business consulting and technology partner, Markham Norton Mosteller Wright & Co., P.A.
Presented by Sanibel Captiva Community Bank, the APEX Awards recognize women with outstanding reputations for professionalism, philanthropy, and leadership.
The five finalists will be honored and all nominees recognized during an evening gala on Aug. 16 at The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village in Cape Coral, when Women in Business will name the 2019 APEX Award recipient.
For more information, call (239) 332-2930 or visit www.fortmyers.org.