Leading Edge Benefit Advisors, LLC is kicking off its breakfast seminar series “2019 Blueprint for Boosting Your Business” on Tuesday, August 27th, from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at Venue Naples, located at 13240 Tamiami Trail North, Suite 205 in Naples.
The half-day course will provide business and human resource professionals with a practical look at many of the important and least understood legal, employee benefit, technology and leadership issues facing businesses today.
The event will feature employment law attorney Gail E. Farb, of Williams Parker Harrison Dietz & Getzen offering insight on proactive planning to prevent employment pitfalls. She will provide practical tips to mitigate potential problems, including drafting policies, training employees, crafting compliance programs, investigating incidents, managing mobile devices, and dealing with departing employees.
The seminar includes five courses:
- HR Center of Excellence
- Guest Speaker: Scott Farmer, Channel Partnerships Director at Paycor
- Next Generation Plan Design
- Guest Speaker: Tim McGee, AIF®, CMFC®, ChHC®, Advisor at Leading Edge Benefit Advisors
- Behind the Screens of Benefits Technology
- Guest Speaker: Kerri Sisson, AIF®, Managing Partner at Leading Edge Benefit Advisors
- Intellectual Property Practice
- Guest Speaker: Liz Stamoulis, Attorney at Williams Parker Harrison Dietz & Getzen
- Proactive Plans to Prevent Employment Pitfalls
- Keynote Speaker: Gail E. Farb, Attorney at Williams Parker Harrison Dietz & Getzen
Registration is $40 per person. It includes a continental breakfast, as well as three Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) continuing education credits.
For more information, contact Kayleigh Smith at (239) 454-4781.
Register online: http://bit.ly/NaplesSeminar.